Aims of Educational Cooperation
- To focus on both the student and teachers of the partner schools.
- To involve the wider school community in the activities of partner schools.
- To provide a forum for the exchange of educational ideas.
- To increase and facilitate opportunities for language exchanges.
- To share experience of, and potential partners for, Comenius projects.
- To create multinational projects offered by individual schools.
- To share experiences of wider international ventures (e.g. United Nations, or continental environmental programmes).
- To give mutual assistance in finding student work experience placements abroad.
- To offer study in a foreign school.
- Every school intends to be involved in at least one project per year.
- Each year participating schools send a summary of their project to the committee who will compile and distribute a network brochure.
- All schools will produce an occasional newsletter via the secretary, giving useful current information about their school and area.
- Participation in a project should be recognised in a student’s overall progress report and a network certificate awarded.
- Students of participating schools must abide by host school rules and observe instructions from ALL school personnel.
- Accommodation will be offered in families on a reciprocal basis.